AAI Recruitment 2022 for Assistant : Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites online applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Eastern Region for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service), Senior Assistant (Electronics) and Senior Assistant (Accounts) at various AAI airports and other AAI Establishments in the above States/UT in Eastern Region. The last date for submission of applications is 12th October, 2022. Other details of the AAI Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
AAI Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|No of Vacancy||47|
|Qualification||Diploma in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Radio Engineering/Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) B.Com./10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma|
|Salary||₹ 31000 – ₹ 1,10,000/- per Month*|
|Job Location||West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, |
Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Sikkim.
|Last Registration Date||12th October, 2022|
AAI Recruitment Description
AAI is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant
AAI Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Senior Assistant (Electronics)||09|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||06|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||32|
AAI Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years as on 30th September 2022.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL) and 10 years for Departmental candidates.
AAI Assistant Vacancy Location
- West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Sikkim.
AAI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Assistant (Electronics): Diploma in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Radio Engineering. Minimum 02 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
- Senior Assistant (Accounts): Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) preferably B. Com with computer training course of 3 to 6 months. years’ relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service): 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks from a Recognized/Deemed Board/ University recognized by Govt. of India (OR) Matric with 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks. Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
AAI Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination (Computer Based Online Mode)
- Documents Verification
- Driving Test (For Fire Service Only)
- Medical Fitness / Physical Measurement Test
AAI Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 1000/- only for OBC and General category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Serviceman / EWS category candidates.
- The Fee through online net banking/ credit card/ debit card/ UPI only.
AAI Recruitment Salary
- Senior Assistant (Electronics): ₹ 36000 – 3% – 1,10,000/-
- Senior Assistant (Accounts): ₹ 36000 – 3% – 1,10,000/-
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service): ₹ 31000 – 3% – 92,000/-
AAI Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12th October, 2022
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment?
➢ Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through AAI official website (aai.aero).
➢ Fill online application form and upload scanned copy of all relevant documents, Photographs and Signature.
➢ The last date for registration of online applications is 12/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here