AAI Recruitment 2022 for Assistant : Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites online applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service), Senior Assistant (Electronics) and Senior Assistant (Accounts) at various AAI airports and other AAI Establishments in the above States/UT in Western Region. The last date for registration of online applications is 14th November 2022. Other details of the AAI Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
AAI Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|No of Vacancy||55|
|Salary||₹ 31000/- – ₹ 1,10,000/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa|
|Last Registration Date||14th November 2022|
AAI Recruitment Description
AAI is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant
AAI Recruitment Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||06|
|Junior Assistant (HR)||07|
|Senior Assistant (Operations)||04|
|Senior Assistant (Electronics)||03|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||12|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||23|
AAI Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years as on 30th September 2022.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL) and 10 years for Departmental candidates.
AAI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Assistant (Electronics): Diploma in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Radio Engineering. Minimum 02 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
- Senior Assistant (Official Language): Masters in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation level OR Masters in English with Hindi as a subject at Graduation level OR equivalent level qualification.
- Junior Assistant (Human Resource): Degree + 30/ 25 W.P.M. English/ Hindi Typing speed. Minimum 02 years experience.
- Senior Assistant (Operations): Graduate with possession of Light Motor Vehicle licence valid as on 30.09.2022. Diploma in Management will be preferred. Minimum 02 years experience.
- Senior Assistant (Finance): Graduate preferably B.Com with Computer training course of 3 to 6 months. Minimum 02 years relevant experience.
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service): 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks from a Recognized/Deemed Board/ University recognized by Govt. of India (OR) Matric with 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks. Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
AAI Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination (Computer Based Online Mode)
- Documents Verification
- Driving Test (For Fire Service Only)
- Medical Fitness / Physical Measurement Test
AAI Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 1000/- only for OBC and General category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Serviceman / EWS category candidates.
- The Fee through online net banking/ credit card/ debit card/ UPI only.
AAI Recruitment Salary
- Senior Assistant: ₹ 36000 – 3% – 1,10,000/-
- Junior Assistant: ₹ 31000 – 3% – 92,000/-
AAI Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th November,2022.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment?
- Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through AAI official website (aai.aero).
- Fill online application form and upload scanned copy of all relevant documents, Photographs and Signature.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 14/11/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here