AAI Recruitment 2022 for Junior and Senior Assistant: Airports Authority of India (AAI), Southern Region, Chennai invites online applications from south state candidates for recruitment of Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant posts. The last date for submission of applications is 30th September 2022. Other details of the AAI Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
AAI Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Junior and Senior Assistant|
|No of Vacancy||156|
|Qualification||Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire and Matric with 12th Pass|
|Salary||₹ 31000 – 110000/- per Month*|
|Last Registration Date||30th September 2022|
AAI Recruitment Description
AAI is hiring candidates for the post of Junior and Senior Assistant.
AAI Recruitment Age Limit
- 18 to 30 years as on 25th August 2022.
- Age Relaxation – 03 years for OBC (NCL), 05 years for SC / ST.
AAI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Junior Assistant (Fire Service):
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks. (OR)
- Matric with 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
Junior Assistant (Office):
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR)
- Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at-least one year before the date of Advertisement i.e. 25/08/2022. (OR)
- Valid Light Motor Vehicle(LMV) license issued at least two years before the date of Advertisement.
Senior Assistant (Accounts):
- Graduate Degree with typing speed 30 wpm in English (or) 25 wpm in Hindi.
- 02 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
Senior Assistant (Official Language):
- Masters in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation level OR Masters in English with Hindi as a subject at Graduation level OR vice versa.
- 02 years relevant experience in Concerned Discipline.
AAI RECRUITMENT 2022 Vacancy wise
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||132|
|Junior Assistant (Office)||10|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||13|
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||01|
AAI Recruitment Selection Process
- Computer Based Test and Skill Test.
AAI Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 1000/- for General / OBC / EWS category candidates.
- No fee for Women / SC / ST / Ex-servicemen category candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment gateway (PayU).
AAI Recruitment Salary
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||₹ 31000 – 92000/-|
|Junior Assistant (Office)||₹ 31000 – 92000/-|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||₹ 36000 – 110000/-|
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||₹ 36000 – 110000/-|
AAI Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 1th September, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th September, 2022
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through AAI Official Website from 1st September 2022 at 10:00 AM.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 30/09/2022 up to 11:55 PM.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here