Accenture Hiring 2023 For Associate Software Engg- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Accenture Recruitment 2023
|Associate Software Engg
|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA/ M.Sc.
Apply for Google
Apply for Vestas
Apply for CGI
Apply for Parallel Wireless
Apply for Sprinklr
Accenture Job Description
Accenture is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engg.
Accenture Job Eligibility Criteria
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from the 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance education are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Students must have Indian citizenship.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Accenture plc is an Irish-American professional services company based in Dublin, specializing in information technology services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $61.6 billion in 2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here