Adobe Recruitment 2022 for Lead Software Engineer : Adobe is hiring Software Engineer for 2022 batches students. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Adobe Recruitment 2022:
|₹15 – 30LPA*
|2022 and below
|Last date to apply
Apply for SEBI
Apply for Yash
Apply for VMware
Apply for Skyroot
Apply for Tata Communications
Adobe Job Description:
Adobe is hiring candidates for the post of Lead Software Engineer.
Adobe Job Responsibilities:
- Drive, define and evolve automation tools and strategies for testing components, work with product owners to identify and generate test data
- Timely escalation of any anticipated delays, blockers and issues
- Timely execution of test scenarios
- Identify gaps and suggest process improvements
- Develop and execute test strategies to ensure product quality
- Design/test from customer viewpoint to ensure a good product experience. Have to be good at customer advocacy.
- Work closely with development team to design and deliver the key product features
- Sense of complete ownership – own, complete end to end testing and delivery of assigned features
- Think out of the box to identify both functional and non-functional test scenarios
- Triage defects raised and prepare consolidated defect reports
- Create and maintain acceptance test cases, regression test suites and other relevant testing documents
- Strong background in Exploratory Testing, with good lateral and critical thinking skills.
- Providing technical expertise to the projects and mentor junior team members
- Growing the overall technical knowledge & expertise of the team
Adobe Job Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or any related field.
- Overall experience of 0- 5 years in software testing and quality engineering domain
Adobe Job Preferred skill:
- Expertise in automation framework – like JUnit, NUnit, Selenium etc
- Exposure to any scripting language (Python,Perl etc)
- Experience with REST based web service is desired
- Knowledge of programming languages C/C++/Java is added advantage
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Process-oriented with high attention to detail and good follow-through
- Knowledge of agile processes and best practices
- Experience in desktop and web application testing
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and working experience in agile environment is strongly desired.
- Great attention to detail and ability to identify, isolate and defects in complex software features
- Excellent communication skills required
- Product based testing experience is added advantage
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique
How to Apply for Adobe Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here