AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2022 for Various posts : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites online applicaitons from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Warden, Social Worker, Data Entry Operator, Projectionist, IT Technician and IT Programmer posts on contract basis for deployment in the office of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS), Kalyani, West Bengal. The last date for submission of applications is 30th November 2022. Other details of the AIIMS Kalyani Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||AIIMS Kalyani|
|Post Name||Various posts|
|No of Vacancy||119|
|Qualification||B.E. /B. Tech/Any Degree/Std.10+2/MCA/M.Sc./IT|
|Salary||₹ 23100/– ₹ 45300/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Kalyani, West Bengal.|
|Last Registration Date||30th November 2022|
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment Description
AIIMS Kalyani is hiring candidates for the post of Various posts
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||01|
|Projectionist Grade II||Various|
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment Age Limit
- Junior Warden: 30-45 years
- Social Worker: 18-35 years
- Data Entry Operator: 18-27 years
- Projectionist: 18-30 years
- IT Technician: 18-30 years
- IT Programmer: 30-45 years
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Warden: Any Degree + 02 years’ experience as a Jr. Warden or equivalent in any College.
- Social Worker: 10+2 from a recognized board and 8 Years’ experience as a Social Worker.
- Data Entry Operator: Matric with 12th Pass. Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
- Projectionist: Matriculation Pass or equivalent. Certificate of Cinematography. 04 years experience of handling all makes of projectors and battery and electric Cinematography.
- IT Technician: B.E. /B. Tech in Computer Science or any other stream with minimum 6 months of IT experience in the area of hardware maintenance & networking. OR BCA (OR) B.Sc. degree in IT (OR) Diploma in IT.
- IT Programmer: MCA/ (BE/ B.Tech) with specialization in computers/ electronics & communications, with one year’s work experience in software development (OR) M.Sc. in Computer Science / IT with one year’s work experience in software development.
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment Selection Process
- Skill Test / Interview.
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment Application Fee:
- General – ₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – ₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – ₹ 531/- (₹ 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – ₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – ₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – ₹ 531/- (₹ 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- The fee should be made through online payment mode using Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment Salary
- Junior Warden: ₹ 23100/- per month
- Social Worker: ₹ 24800/- per month
- Data Entry Operator: ₹ 24800/- per month
- Projectionist: ₹ 26100/- per month
- IT Technician: ₹ 26100/- per month
- IT Programmer: ₹ 45300/- per month
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th November,2022
How to Apply for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through BECIL official website (becilregistration.in).
- The Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- The BECIL Registration to be completed in 7 steps:-
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 30/11/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here