American ExpressHiring 2022 For Customer Service Analyst – Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
American ExpressRecruitment 2022
|Company Name||American Express|
|Post Name||Customer Service Analyst|
|Salary||₹ 4.5 Lakhs Per Year* To ₹ 6 Lakhs Per Year*|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
Apply for Epam
Apply for IIT Bombay
Apply for Epam India
Apply for Ametek
Apply for IIT Bombay
American Express Job Description:
American Express is hiring candidates for the post of Customer Service Analyst.
. Function Description
- Global Payment Services (GPS) is responsible for processing CM remittances for all proprietary American Express markets globally. Reporting to the Team Leader, this position is responsible for the day-to-day processing of remittances across various markets/regions.
Purpose of the Role
- You will be required to ensure the day-to-day processing of remittance is captured timely and processed in line with our compliance requirements, therefore ensuring a positive customer experience.
American Express Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- All incoming remittances to be accurately processed within SLA
- Reconcile remittance (payment) for Consumer, Corporate, and BTA Cards.
- Obtain posting instructions from program administrators and ADM (GCS) for unidentified payments.
- Work on emails from internal and external customers, performing analysis and due diligence on payments received.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and to ensure quality service at all times
- Educating clients to address behavior related to remittance (payment).
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring service level agreements are met for unidentified items and email inquiries.
American Express Job Eligibility Criteria:
- any graduate
American Express Job Preferred skill:
- A high degree of American Express systems knowledge including, Globestar, GSP/WSP will be preferred.
- Should have a working knowledge of MS Office tools, especially MS Excel
- Candidates should have the ability to work as part of a team ensuring personal and team goals are achieved
- The ability to organize and manage deadlines, adapting your time to changing priorities to meet the needs of the department.
- Flexible and adaptable to ever-changing environments, embracing change.
- Strong Communication Skills – Varying Audiences.
About American Express:
American Express Company is an American multinational corporation specializing in payment card services headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
How to Apply for American Express Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here