Anna University Recruitment 2022 for IT, Assistant, Peon : Anna University, Chennai invites applications from eligible candidates for temporary recruitment of System Analyst / Architect / Administrator, Software Developer and Peon posts to work at the Centre for e-Governance, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025. The last date for receipt of applications is 5th December 2022. Other details of the Anna University Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Anna University Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Post Name||IT, Assistant, Peon|
|No of Vacancy||14|
|Qualification||VIII Pass / Matric/ B.E/ B.Tech|
|Salary||₹ 20000/- -₹ 45000/- per Month*|
|Last Registration Date||5th December 2022.|
Anna University Recruitment Description
Anna University is hiring candidates for the post of IT, Assistant, Peon.
Anna University Recruitment Vacancy
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Peon cum Driver||01|
Anna University Recruitment Age Limit
- As per Advertisement.
Anna University Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- System Architect: B.E/ B.Tech (CSE /IT or equivalent)/ MCA or M.Sc (CSE /IT or equivalent) with minimum 10 years experience in Oracle, MySQL, Java, Codeigniter and Web Application Development.
- System Analyst: B.E/B.Tech (CSE /IT or equivalent)/ MCA or M.Sc (CSE /IT or equivalent) with minimum 3 years experience in Oracle, MySQL, Java, Codeigniter and Web application development.
- System Administrator: B.E/B.Tech (CSE /IT or equivalent)/ MCA or M.Sc (CSE /IT or equivalent) with minimum 3 years experience in Server Maintenance, Linux Operating System, Network Management and Data Base Administration.
- Programmer Analyst: B.E/B.Tech (CSE /IT or equivalent)/ MCA or M.Sc (CSE /IT or equivalent) with hands on experience in Web Application Development using Java/ Codeigniter with Oracle/ MySQL.
- Software Developer: B.E/B.Tech (CSE /IT or equivalent)/ MCA or M.Sc (CSE /IT or equivalent) with knowledge in PHP, MySQL, Oracle, Java, Codeigniter and Web application development.
- Peon cum Driver: VIII Pass / Matric Pass with LMV driving license.
Anna University Recruitment Selection Process
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Anna University Recruitment Salary
- System Architect: ₹ 45000/- per month
- System Analyst: ₹ 35000/- per month
- System Administrator: ₹ 35000/- per month
- Programmer Analyst: ₹ 25000/- per month
- Software Developer: ₹ 20000/- per month
- Peon cum Driver: On daily wages basis as per AU norms.
Anna University Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 5th December,2022.
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates can send the application in prescribed format.
- Application complete in all respects should be addressed to “The Director, Centre for e-Governance, Centre for Excellence Building, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025”.
- The postal cover envelope super scribe as “Application for Temporary Post” on top of the cover.
- Submit separate application for each post.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 05/12/2022 up to 5.00 PM.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here