APPSC Recruitment 2022 for Medical Officer, Assistant Professor / Lecturer, Junior Assistant, Typist, Stenographer : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Government of Andhra Pradesh state direct recruitment of various level of positions in different Departments. Online Applications are invited through online from eligible candidates for various Gazetted and Non Gazetted posts. Other details of the APPSC Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
APPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Assistant Professor / Lecturer, Junior Assistant, Typist, Stenographer|
|No of Vacancy||124|
|Qualification||Post Graduation Degree /SSC / Degree / Post Graduate.|
|Salary||₹ 25220- ₹127580 /- per Month*|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Registration Date||02/11/2022|
APPSC Recruitment Description
APPSC is hiring candidates for the post of Medical Officer, Assistant Professor / Lecturer, Junior Assistant, Typist, Stenographer
APPSC Recruitment Last Date
|Post Name||Last Date|
|Medical Officer (Unani), Medical Officer (Ayurveda) & Medical Officer (Homeo)||21/10/2022|
|Assistant Professor / Lecturer (Homeopathy) & Assistant Professor / Lecturer (Ayurveda)||22/10/2022|
|Junior Assistant, Typist, Stenographer||19/10/2022|
|Non Gazetted Posts||02/11/2022|
APPSC Recruitment Vacancies
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Unani)||21|
|Medical Officer (Homeo)||01|
|Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||13|
|Assistant Professor / Lecturer (Homeopathy)||34|
|Assistant Professor / Lecturer (Ayurveda)||03|
|Non Gazetted Posts||45|
|Junior Assistant, Typist, Stenographer||06|
APPSC Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2021.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC, ST, BCs and EWS, + 10 years for Physically Handicapped persons.
APPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Lecturers / Assistant Professors / Medical Officer: Post Graduation Degree in Homoeopathy / Ayurveda / Unani. Must be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner in the concerned field.
- Junior Assistant, Steno / Typist: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Non Gazetted Posts: SSC / Degree / Post Graduate.
APPSC Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Test / Interview.
APPSC Recruitment Salary
- Medical Officer: As per Advertisement.
- Assistant Professor / Lecturer: As per Advertisement.
- Non Gazetted Posts: ₹ 35570 – 109910 / ₹ 44570 – 127580 / ₹ 34,580 – 1,07,210/-
- Junior Assistant / Typist / Steno: ₹ 25220 to 80910/- (RPS-2022)
APPSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: —
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates should apply online through APPSC Commission’s Website (psc.ap.gov.in) with his / her registered OTPR Number.
- The applicant has to Login the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by candidate.
- The candidates are required to fill all details and upload relevant documents.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here