ARCI Recruitment 2022 for Scientist, Technical, Assistant, DEO, Driver :International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI), Government of India invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of following Office Staff, Scientific, Technical and Support vacancies on Contract / Deputation / Direct recruitment basis. The last date for submission of applications is 12th October 2022. Other details of the ARCI Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
ARCI Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Scientist, Technical, Assistant, DEO, Driver|
|No of Vacancy||33|
|Qualification||Scientists or Technologists/B.Tech./ B.E./B.Sc./M.Sc./Matriculation/10th pass|
|Salary||₹ 24,000/- –₹ 2,53,247/- per Month*|
|Job Location||across india|
|Last Registration Date||16th October,2022 & 22th October, 2022|
ARCI Recruitment Description
ARCI is hiring candidates for the post of Scientist, Technical, Assistant, DEO, Driver
ARCI Recruitment Vacancies
(Scientist / Technical & Support Staff Posts on Direct / Deputation Posts)
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Scientist ‘B’ (R&D)||02|
|Technical Assistant ‘A’||04|
(Office Staff on Contract Basis)
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Project Executive Assistant||10|
|Project Data Entry Operator||10|
ARCI Recruitment Age Limit
- Scientist ‘G’: Not exceeding 58 years
- Scientist ‘B’ (R&D): Not exceeding 28 years
- Technical Assistant ‘A’: Not exceeding 30 years
- Technician ‘A’: Not exceeding 28 years
- Driver ‘A’: Not exceeding 28 years
- Project Executive Assistant: 35 years
- Project Data Entry Operator: 35 years
ARCI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Scientist ‘G’: Scientists or Technologists working in the Central/State Governments/ Universities/ Recognized Research Institutions/Semi-government, Statutory or Autonomous Organizations in India or abroad.
- Scientist ‘B’ (R&D): M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science OR B.E./B.Tech. in Metallurgical/Materials/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Technical Assistant ‘A’: B.Sc. in Physical Sciences (Physics/ Chemistry/ Materials Science as one of the subjects) OR three (3) years full time Diploma in Mechanical/Metallurgical/ Electrical Engineering.
- Technician ‘A’: Matriculation/10th pass; 2 years full-time ITI in Electrical/Fitter trade from a recognized Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government; and 3 years technical experience in Industry/R&D laboratories.
- Driver ‘A’: Matriculation/ 10th pass/ SSC. Possession of valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanism and the candidate should be able to rectify/remove minor defects in vehicles. Experience of driving a light vehicle for atleast 3 years and heavy vehicle for atleast 6 years.
- Project Executive Assistant: B.Tech./ B.E. in Computer Science/ Information Technology OR M.C.A. OR M.Sc. in Science and technology area(s) or equivalent OR B.Sc./ 03 years full time Diploma in Computers or equivalent. 03 years’ experience for B.Tech./B.E. OR M.C.A. OR M.Sc. 05 years’ experience forB.Sc./Diploma candidates.
- Project Data Entry Operator: B.Sc. in science and technology area(s) / 03 years full time Diploma in Computers or equivalent and 02 years experience (OR) Any graduate with 05 years experience.
ARCI Recruitment Selection Process
Shortlisted candidates will be called for
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
ARCI Recruitment Salary
- Scientist ‘G’: ₹ 2,53,247/- Approximately
- Scientist ‘B’ (R&D): ₹ 99,969/- Approximately
- Technical Assistant ‘A’: ₹ 61,818/- Approximately
- Technician ‘A’: ₹ 45,879/- Approximately
- Driver ‘A’: ₹ 33,875/- Approximately
- Project Executive Assistant: ₹ 45,000/- per month
- Project Data Entry Operator: ₹ 24,000/- per month
ARCI Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16th October, 2022 and 22nd October, 2022.
How to Apply for ARCI Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through ARCI Official Website (arci.res.in).
- The candidates should enter basic details and qualification details.
- The candidates should upload scanned copy of recent Photograph, Signature and Educational qualification documents / certificates.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 16/10/2022 (For Scientist / Technical / Support Staff) / 22/10/2022 (For Office Staff).
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here