Bajaj Finserv Recruitment 2022 for Trainee Technology : Bajaj is hiring Trainee Technology for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 batches. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Bajaj Finserv Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||Bajaj Finserv|
|Post Name||Trainee Technology|
Apply for Google
Apply for Cognizant
Apply for Wipro
Apply for Collins
Apply for Wipro
Bajaj Finserv Job Description:
Bajaj Finserv hiring candidates for the post of Graphic designer.
Bajaj Finserv Job Responsibilities:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept design test release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products applications and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
Bajaj Finserv Job Eligibility Criteria:
- BTech or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles
- 0-1 year of related product development experience in a technology company in financial services space.
- Familiar with Android Studio and Kotlin/Java at least on the middle level for Android Developer.
Bajaj Finserv Job Preferred skill:
- Capable of independently develop (deliver code) based on user stories, tasks, or tickets from Jira or a similar development tool
- Able to debug for any applications issues.
- Knowledge about using Firebase/Fire Store, Google Analytics tool in connection with the mobile application
- Basic knowledge of how to implement 3rd party SDK into a mobile application
- Basic knowledge about the latest programming trends like API gateways, code obfuscation, using HW modules for a specific purpose (e.g. camera for QR/EAN reading)
- Support platform best practices and UX/UI guidance.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability Total Year Of Experience 0-1 year Skills
- Experience with Android SDK & Kotlin.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, MVVM architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Android Jetpack.
- RxJava, Dragger, ViewModel, LiveData, NavigationComponents, Push notification
About Bajaj Finserv:
Bajaj Auto Limited is an Indian multinational two-wheeler & three-wheeler manufacturing company based in the city of Pune, India. It manufactures motorcycles, scooters, and auto rickshaws. Bajaj Auto is a part of the Bajaj Group. It was founded by Jamnalal Bajaj in Rajasthan in the 1940s.
How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here