BARC Recruitment 2022 for Medical / Scientific, Technical Officer: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Recruitment Section – IV invites online applications from eligible candidates for appointment of Medical / Scientific Officer and Technical Officer posts in RMRC (Radiation Medicine Research Centre), Kolkata and BARC, Mumbai. The last date for submission of applications is 30th September 2022. Other details of the BARC Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
BARC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Medical / Scientific, Technical Officer|
|No of Vacancy||51|
|Qualification||MS/MD/D. N. B/MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma /B. V. Sc & AH /B.Sc. / M.Sc.|
|Salary||₹ 56100/- – ₹ 78800/- + NPA|
|Job Location||Kolkata , Mumbai|
|Last Registration Date||30th September 2022|
BARC Recruitment Description
BARC is hiring candidates for the post of Medical / Scientific, Technical Officer
BARC Recruitment Age Limit
- Medical /Scientific Officer-E: 50 years
- Medical /Scientific Officer-D: 40 years
- Medical /Scientific Officer-C: 35 years
- Technical Officer-C: 35 years
BARC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Medical /Scientific Officer-E (Nuclear Medicine)||MS/MD or equivalent (Nuclear Medicine) + 04 years experience.|
|Medical /Scientific Officer-D (Nuclear Medicine)||MS/MD (Nuclear Medicine) or DNB (Nuclear|
|Medical /Scientific Officer-D (General Medicine)||M. D. / D. N. B or equivalent in General Medicine. Minimum 03 years experience.|
|Medical /Scientific Officer-D (ENT Surgeon)||M. S. / M. D. or equivalent in ENT. Minimum 03 years experience.|
|Medical /Scientific Officer-D (Radiology)||M. D. /DNB or equivalent in radio-diagnosis.|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer-D (Hospital Administrator)||MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer-D (Pediatrician)||M. D. (Pediatrics) from a recognized University|
(Experience in the field of Neonatal and Pediatric.
|Medical/ Scientific Officer-C (Veterinary Surgeon)||B. V. Sc & AH (5 years programme) recognized by Veterinary Council of India (VCI) with one-year experience of working on laboratory animal facility.|
|Medical /Scientific Officer-C (General Duty/ Casualty Medical Officer)||MBBS with one-year institutional experience.|
Mandatory internship shall not be counted as
|Technical Officer-C||B.Sc. with minimum 60% marks in Physics|
with Maths and Chemistry as ancillary subjects and
M.Sc. in Physics (General and Nuclear Physics) with
minimum 60% marks.
BARC Recruitment Selection Process
- Screening Test / Personal Interview.
BARC Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 500/- only for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST, PwBD and Women candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode.
BARC Recruitment Salary
- Medical /Scientific Officer-E: Level 12 ₹ 78800/- + NPA
- Medical /Scientific Officer-D: Level 11 ₹ 67700 + NPA
- Medical /Scientific Officer-C: Level 10 ₹ 56100/- + NPA
- Technical Officer-C: ₹ 56100/- per month
BARC Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10th September 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th September 2022
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through BARC Recruitment Portal (recruit.barc.gov.in) from 10th September 2022.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 30/09/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here