Barclays Hiring 2022 For Process Expert- Interested and eligible candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description and more details below. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai, Tamil Nadu location.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Barclays Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Barclays
- Job Position: Process Expert
- Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers / 0-3 years experience
- Qualification: Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline
- Batch: 2023 and Below
- Salary: ₹ 2.9 Lakhs to ₹ 7.0 Lakhs (Expected)
Barclays Job Description
Barclays is hiring candidates for the post of Process Expert.
Barclays Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy.
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team.
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews.
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes.
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions.
Barclays Job Eligibility Criteria
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
Barclays Job Preferred skill
- Effective communication & Email writing skills, including questioning skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail.
- MS Office Applications (preferably, Excel, word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to comprehend given set of instructions and apply the same for day to day transaction processing
How to Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this Job online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Telegram Channel Links: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here