Bentley Hiring 2023 For Graduate Trainee- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Bentley Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee|
|Qualifications||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
Apply for Deloitte
Apply for HBC
Apply for Amazon
Apply for Volkswagen
Apply for Amazon
Bentley Job Description
Bentley is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Trainee.
Bentley Job Roles and Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be part of Bentley’s core Software Development group, implementing new features and solutions.
- Responsibilities include software design, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Analyzing, designing, and implementing features for new or existing software products.
- Investigating and resolving defects.
- Active participation in team-building events
Bentley Job Eligibility Criteria
- B.E / B.Tech/ MCA
Bentley Job Preferred skill
- Has good understanding of programing skills
- Desired on technical skills: Java/J2EE technologies and Webservices/REST API.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is willing to learn wide range of technologies
- Has ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity
- Has strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Is able to work under minimum supervision
How to Apply for Bentley Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Bentley is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here