Botanical Survey of India Recruitment 2022 for Junior Research Fellows (JRFs) : Government of India, Ministry of Environment and Forests, Botanical Survey of India (BSI), Kolkata invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for appointment of Junior Research Fellows (JRFs) for fill up 33 vacancies. The last date for submission of applications is according to advertisement published in Employment News. Other details of the Botanical Survey of India Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Botanical Survey of India Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Botanical Survey of India|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellows (JRFs)|
|No of Vacancy||33|
|Qualification||Mater’s degree (Post Graduate) / M.Sc. degree|
|Salary||₹ 31,000 – ₹ 35,000/- per Month*|
|Last Registration Date||—|
Botanical Survey of India Recruitment Description
Botanical Survey of India is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellows (JRFs)
Botanical Survey of India Recruitment Age Limit
- Maximum 28 years as on closing date.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped and Female, 03 years for OBC (NCL).
Botanical Survey of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Essential – Minimum 55 % in Mater’s degree (Post Graduate) in Botany awarded by a UGC recognized University.
- Desirable – M.Sc. degree in Plant Taxonomy or Plant-systematics of any group of plants & with working knowledge in computer. Person with good analytical ability and competent in technical writing skills will be given preference. NET (CSIR-JRF) qualified candidates are exempted from writing test.
Botanical Survey of India Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination
Botanical Survey of India Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 400/- (₹ 200/- for OBC applicants, ₹ 100/- for SC/ ST/ PH applicants).
- The fee to be paid through Bharatkosh website (bharatkosh.gov.in).
Botanical Survey of India Recruitment Salary
- First two years ₹ 31,000 p.m. (Consolidated).
- Third year onwards ₹ 35,000 p.m. (consolidated).
Botanical Survey of India Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: —
How to Apply for Botanical Survey of India Recruitment?
- Interested candidates are requested to register to submit their online application through BSI JRF Recruitment Portal (bsijrfrecruitment.com).
- The duly self-attested photocopy of school leaving certificate need to be uploaded along with the online application as a proof of age.
- The last date of the submission of the application will be 30
- days from the date of publication of the above advertisement in the Employment News.
- For any query only regarding difficulties in filling of online form, candidates may contact Dr. U.L.Tiwari, Scientist ‘C’ (Mobile: 07085399899) during office hours (10AM–5PM).
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here