BPCL Recruitment 2022 for Apprentice Vacancies : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is one of leading refinery company in India, A Government of India Enterprise. The BPCL invites online applications from eligible Graduates and Diploma candidates for engagement of Apprenticeship under Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973. The last date for submission of applications is 17th September 2022. Other details of the BPCL Recruitment Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
BPCL Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Graduate / Technician Apprentices in Mumbai Refinery-87|
Graduate / Technician (Diploma) Apprentices in Kochi Refinery-150
|No of Vacancy||237|
|Qualification||Engineering Degree, Diploma in Engineering|
|Monthly Stipend||Graduate Apprentices: ₹ 25000/- per month|
Technician Apprentices: ₹ 18000/- per month
|Job Location||Mumbai & Kochi|
|Last Registration Date||17th September 2022|
BPCL Recruitment Description
BPCL Mumbai and Kochi is hiring candidates for the post of Apprentice Vacancies
BPCL Recruitment Age Limit
- 18 – 27 years as on 1st September 2021.
- Date of Birth between 1st September 1994 to 1st August 2003.
- Age relaxation as per Guidelines.
BPCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate Apprentices: First Class Engineering Degree (Full time course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC / ST / PWD Reserved category).
- Technician Apprentices: First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC / ST / PWD Reserved category).
BPCL Recruitment Selection Process
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying Examination
BPCL Recruitment Application Fee:
- Not Specified.
BPCL Recruitment Stipend
- Graduate Apprentices: ₹ 25000/- per month
- Technician Apprentices: ₹ 18000/- per month
BPCL Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application for BPCL Mumbai Refinery : 17th September 2022
- The last date for enrolling in NATS Portal in order to apply to BPCL Apprentice for Kochi Refinery is 08/09/2022 (BPCL Kochi Refinery)
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment?
BPCL Mumbai Refinery
- Eligible candidates should apply online through National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) National Web Portal. The last date for registration of online applications is 17/09/2022.
BPCL Kochi Refinery
- Eligible candidates should apply online through National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Portal. The last date for enrolling in NATS Portal in order to apply to BPCL Apprentice is 08/09/2022. For any related queries contact through e-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here