BRO Recruitment 2022 for MSW, Supervisor, Typist, Draughtsman : Border Roads Organisation (BRO) General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF) invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for recruitment of Multi Skilled Worker, Draughtsman, Supervisors, Hindi Typist and Store Keeper for filling up 320 vacancies. The last date for submission of applications is 10th November 2022. Other details of the BRO Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
BRO Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Border Roads Organisation (BRO)|
|Post Name||MSW, Supervisor, Typist, Draughtsman|
|No of Vacancy||320|
|Qualification||10 Plus 2 with Science/Degree|
|Salary||₹ 18000/- – ₹ 92300/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Registration Date||10th November 2022.|
BRO Recruitment Description
BRO is hiring candidates for the post of MSW, Supervisor, Typist, Draughtsman
BRO Recruitment Age Limit
(as on 26th September 2022)
- 18 to 25 years for MSW posts.
- 18 to 27 years for all other posts.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC.
BRO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Draughtsman||10 Plus 2 with Science Subjects. Having two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship from a recognized Institute or equivalent; or Possessing two years National Trade Certificate for Draughtsman (Civil) from a recognized Institute and having one year practical experience in the trade.|
|Supervisor Store||Degree in any discipline. Possessing certificate in Material Management or Inventory Control or Stores Keeping.|
|Radio Mechanic||Matriculation Pass. Possessing Radio Mechanic Certificate from Industrial Training Institute with two years experience as Radio Mechanic in a Government, Public or Private Sector enterprises; (OR) possessing Defence Trade Certificate from an army Institute or similar establishment of Defence with two year experience in Radio Technology; (OR) having passed the Class I Course for Wireless Operator and Key Board as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldier) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.|
|Lab Assistant||10+2 Pass. Laboratory Assistant Certificate issued by Industrial Training Institute (OR) Defence Trade Certificate from an Army institute or similar establishment of Defence with one year experience as Laboratory Assistant from Army Hospital (OR) having passed Class I Course for Laboratory Assistant as laid down in Defence Service Regulations (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Mason)||Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent ; (ii) Possessing certificate of Building construction/Bricks Mason from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training.|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||Matriculation Pass. Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training.|
|Store Keeper Technical||10+2 Pass. Having store keeping knowledge relating to vehicles or engineering equipment.|
BRO Recruitment Selection Process
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Practical Test (Trade Test)
- Written Test
BRO Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 50/- for General, EWSs including Ex-Servicemen and OBC candidates.
- No fee for SC, ST, Physically Handicapped persons.
- The fee can be made through online payment mode (SBI Online).
BRO Recruitment Salary
- Draughtsman: Pay Level 5 ₹ 29200-92300/-
- Supervisor Store: Pay Level 4 ₹ 25500-81100/-
- Radio Mechanic: Pay Level 4 ₹ 25500-81100/-
- Lab Assistant: Pay Level 3 ₹ 21700-69100/-
- Multi Skilled Worker (Mason): Pay Level 1 ₹ 18000-56900/-
- Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static): Pay Level 1 ₹ 18000-56900/-
- Store Keeper Technical: Pay Level 2 ₹ 19900-63200/-
BRO Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th November, 2022.
How to Apply for BRO Recruitment?
- Eligible Candidate should submit the application in prescribed format only and must sign at the prescribed places.
- Application should be on good quality A4 size bond (75 GSM) paper using one side only. The Candidates are required to super scribe the word APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________ Category UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWSs/ESM/CPL, WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION ________ on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- The Completed applications should be submitted so as to reach to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune-411 015 within 45 days from the date of advertisement.
- The last date of receipt of application from all region i.e. from the candidates staying in plains and from the candidates those in the States of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh division of Leh & Ladakh (UT), Andaman & Nicobar Islands (UT) and Lakshadweep (UT) is extended upto 10/11/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here