BSF 2022 for Staff Selection Commission: Border Security Force (BSF) recruits eligible Indian Citizens for selection of Constable, Head Constable, Sub Inspector and other higher police posts. Interested candidates can apply online to BSF 2022 through the official website. The last date for registration of online applications is 5th September 2022. Other details of the BSF Constable Sub Inspector and other higher police Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
BSF Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Post Name||Constable, Head Constable, Sub Inspector and other higher police|
|No of Vacancy||1645|
|Salary||₹ 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Job Location||across india|
|Last Registration Date||SI (Stenographer), Head Constable (Ministerial) – 6th September 2022, Head Constable- 19th September 2022|
BSF is hiring candidates for the post of Staff Selection Commission.
Latest BSF Jobs 2022:
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies||Last Date|
|ASI (Stenographer), Head Constable (Ministerial)||333||06/09/2022|
|Sub Inspector, Constable||110||July 2022|
BSF Age Limit
- Not below 18 years or over 25 years for General Category.
- Not below 18 years or over 28 years for OBC Category.
- Not below 18 years or over 30 years for SC & ST Category.
BSF Eligibility Criteria
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (Matric with 12th) Examination Pass from a recognized board or University or equivalent.
BSF Selection Process
- Written Examination (OMR Based Written Test)
- Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Documents Verification
BSF Recruitment Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 100/- only for General (UR) / EWS and OBC category candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode through Internet Banking / Credit / Debit Cards / UPI / Wallet.
BSF Recruitment Salary
- ASI (Stenographer): Level 5 ₹ 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Head Constable (Ministerial): Level 4 ₹ 25,500 – 81,100/-
BSF Recruitment Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20th August 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: ASI (Stenographer), Head Constable (Ministerial) – 6th September 2022, Head Constable- 19th September 2022
How to Apply BSF?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through BSF Recruitment Portal (rectt.bsf.gov.in) from 20th August 2022.
- The candidates should enter basic details and qualification details.
- The candidates should upload scanned copies of recent Photographs, Signatures, and Educational qualification documents/certificates. The closing date for registration of online applications is 06/09/2022 up to 11:59 PM.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here