Canara Bank Recruitment 2022 for Group Chief Risk Officer : Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment post of Group Chief Risk Officer (GCRO) on contract basis. The last date for submission of applications is 7th October 2022. Other details of the Canara Bank Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Canara Bank Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Canara Bank|
|Post Name||Group Chief Risk Officer|
|No of Vacancy||01|
|Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Salary||As per rules|
|Last Registration Date||7th October 2022.|
Canara Bank Recruitment Description
Canara Bank is hiring candidates for the post of Group Chief Risk Officer
Canara Bank Recruitment Age Limit
- Less than 57 years as on 31st July 2022.
Canara Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University (recognized / approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE).
- Professional Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) (OR) Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA
- Institute (OR) Candidate should have been a Chief Risk Officer /Head of Risk Management Department of the Bank /Financial Institution for at least 2 years.
- Minimum 20 years relevant experience.
Canara Bank Recruitment Selection Process
- Interview / Interaction
Canara Bank Recruitment Salary
- Remuneration / Pay Compensation will be market linked and will not be a limiting factor for a suitable candidate and can be negotiated.
Canara Bank Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 7th October 2022.
How to Apply for Canara Bank Recruitment?
- Eligible Candidates should fill the required details in the Application Form.
- A recent Passport size color photograph should be firmly affixed on the application and should be signed across by the candidate.
- Enclose self-attested photocopies of documents to the application, to prove the eligibility to the post Application duly completed in all respects should be sent along with scanned copies of the documents (self-attested) to e-mail id: email@example.com.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 07/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here