CDK Global Hiring 2022 For Multiple Roles- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
CDK Global Recruitment 2022
|Associate Technical Writer (L10) & Associate Learning Coordinator (L12)
|₹ 3.5 LPA*
|Freshers (0-2 years)
|Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
Apply for Tarana
Apply for TATA Communications
Apply for Genpact
Apply for Hexaware
Apply for Cisco
CDK Global Job Description for Associate Technical Writer (L10) :
CDK Global is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Technical Writer (L10). As associate technical writer, this resource will produce user-facing content for CDK’s applications for complex, interrelated, transactional software systems that incorporate multiple technologies. The associate will develop the ability to translate complex information into clear, concise and compelling information deliverables following the established model and standards of product documentation.
CDK Global Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create, assimilate, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner
- Learn to use prescribed tools to author text, create charts and graphs, and incorporate diagrams
- and screenshots into information deliverables.
- Follows detailed documentation plans
- Collaborate with other team members, as needed
- Collaborate with product management and product engineering associates/teams
- Collaborate with launch team and support associates
- Strives to work with minimal guidance and supervision, delivers accurate content
- Video simulation of product workflows and editing
CDK Global Job Preferred skill:
- Work as part of a writing, project, or development team.
- Ability to develop subject matter expertise in assigned domain
- Learn and adapt quickly to new technology and industry standards.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Identify and establish working relationship with product SMEs
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences in both verbal and written forms.
- Demonstrate understanding of copyright and accessibility requirements related to educational media content
- Effective time management and to be available for meetings in North American timezones
- Remains focused under pressure
CDK Global Job Eligibility Criteria:
- No prior experience needed
- Up to 2 years of experience as content/copy writer in MARCOMM, advertising or journalism will also be considered
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline – preferably English Literature, Mass Communication, Advertising disciplines; (however, engineering and B Tech grads are not ruled out).
CDK Global Job Description for Associate Learning Coordinator (L12):
CDK Global is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Learning Coordinator (L12). Coordinates training registration activities for clients’ training including enrollment, confirmation, cancellation and other administrative LMS duties that relate to customer training needs.
CDK Global Job Roles and Responsibilities for Associate Learning Coordinator (L12):
- Prepare newly submitted Training Requests for CDK U Learning
- Take provided dealer employee lists and convert them for import into the LMS
- Create master Login document
- Assist with managing email requests for user creation, deactivations, learning assignments
- Extract and prepare various LMS reports for customer, coordination and learning delivery
- Follow-up with the customers and/or the relevant teams to fix/close cases related to training registrations/pending requests/issues.
CDK Global Job Preferred skill for Associate Learning Coordinator (L12):
- Task & Results oriented
- Strong verbal communication skills
- o Fluency in English
- o Email etiquette
- Learn and follow standard operating procedures in completing work
- Ability to explore and learn GUI tools necessary to complete the assigned tasks
- Resourceful and attention to detail
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders
- No travel required
CDK Global Job Eligibility Criteria for Associate Learning Coordinator (L12):
- Graduate (Bachelors or Masters) from any discipline – preferably non-engineering/technology
- Suitable fresh grads with good oral and written comm skills, analytical abilities and aptitude
- Upto 1 year of experience in customer support (non-technical/non voice; transaction processing can also be considered
About CDK Global:
CDK Global is a leading provider of integrated data and technology solutions to the automotive, heavy truck, recreation, and heavy equipment industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end, omnichannel retail commerce through open, agnostic technology, CDK Global provides solutions to dealers and original equipment manufacturers, serving nearly 15,000 retail locations in North America. CDK solutions connect people with technology by automating and integrating all parts of the dealership and buying process, including the acquisition, sale, financing, insuring, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles.
Career in Technical Communication
How to Apply for CDK Global Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here