Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Sub Inspector : Chandigarh Police invites online applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of 49 Temporary posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) of Group C in the pre-revised pay scale. The last date for submission of applications is 20th October 2022. Other details of the Chandigarh Police Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Chandigarh Police|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|No of Vacancy||49|
|Qualification||Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree)|
|Salary||Pre-revised Pay Scale, i.e. Entry-level pay of ₹ 29200/-|
|Last Registration Date||20th October 2022.|
Chandigarh Police Recruitment Description
Chandigarh Police is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector
Chandigarh Police Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 1st July 2022.
- Upper Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC and 03 years for OBC.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline or its equivalent qualification.
- Computer Skills: Candidates must have completed a course on Computer Concept of minimum 80 hours as on cutoff date i.e. 01.07.2022 from a
- Government recognized Institution or a reputed Institution.
- Driving Skills (Male Only): A valid Driving License issued by the Licensing Authority to drive throughout the territorial jurisdiction of India, a “Motor Vehicle” of the following classes-“Motor Cycle” AND “Motor Car”.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment Selection Process
- Tier I – OMR Sheet Based Test (50 Marks)
- Tier II – Written Test (50 Marks)
- Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test (PE&MT)
Chandigarh Police Recruitment Exam Pattern:
- OMR Sheet Based Test (Tier I) will be of 50 Multiple choice objective type questions having 10 questions on General Knowledge/Current Affairs, 10 questions on I.T. Knowledge, 15 questions on IQ / Reasoning, 10 questions on Numerical Ability and 5 questions on Ethics. Each question will carry one mark for every correct answer and a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- The Written Test (Tier II) shall be subjective and shall include questions on: Language Essay – 30 marks (English, Hindi, Punjabi), Language Skills (English) – 20 Marks.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 800/- for Un-Reserved (UR) / General Category.
- ₹ 500/- for OBC / EWS Category.
- No fee for SC / Ex-Servicemen.
- The fee shall be paid only by Bank Challan generated through Recruitment Portal.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment Salary
- Pre-revised Pay Scale, i.e. Entry-level pay of ₹ 29200/-
Chandigarh Police Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27th September 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th October, 2022
How to Apply for Chandigarh Police Recruitment?
- Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through Chandigarh Police Recruitment Portal from 27th September 2022.
- The candidates are required to enter basic details and qualification details.
- The candidates should upload Photograph, Signature and required documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 20/10/2022 till 11:59 PM.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here