CISF Recruitment 2022 for ASI, Constable : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites online applications from eligible Male and Female Indian Citizens for recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) in CISF 2022. The last date for submission of applications is 25th October 2022. Other details of the CISF Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
CISF Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||ASI, Constable|
|No of Vacancy||540|
|Qualification||Intermediate (Matriculation) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2)|
|Salary||₹ 25500– ₹92300/- per Month*|
|Job Location||across india|
|Last Registration Date||25th October 2022.|
CISF Recruitment Description
CISF is hiring candidates for the post of ASI, Constable
CISF Recruitment Age Limit
- Between 18 to 25 years as on 25.10.2022.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 26.10.1997 and later than 25.10.2004.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC.
CISF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have Intermediate (Matriculation) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector: Dictation -10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription time- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
- For Head Constable: English Typing with minimum speed of 35 wpm on Computer (Or) Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 WPM on Computer.
CISF Recruitment Selection Process
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
CISF Recruitment Physical Standards
- Height: Male – 165 Cms (Relaxation for Far flung Area – 162.5 Cms), Female – 155 Cms (Relaxation for Far flung Area – 150 Cms).
- Chest (Male Only): For ST – 76-81 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms), For all others – 77-82 CMs (Minimum expansion 5 Cms).
- Weight: Corresponding to height and age as per Medical Standards
CISF Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 100/- for General and OBC Category candidates.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Female and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are exempted from payment of fee.
- The Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, by using Credit or Debit or Rupay cards,and UPI or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. ✔️ Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 25/10/2022 (1700 hours).
CISF Recruitment Salary
- Assistant Sub Inspector: Pay Level 5 ₹ 29200 – 92300/-
- Head Constable: Pay Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-
CISF Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26th September
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25th October 2022.
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through CISF Recruitment Portal (cisfrectt.in).
- The candidates are required upload Photograph, Signature and required documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 25/10/2022 up to 17:00 Hours.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here