CloudThat Hiring 2023 For Content Writing Internship : Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
CloudThat Recruitment 2023
|Content Writing Internship
|Rs.15000 per month (INR)
|Student, fresher or other from a Media, Communication or English Literature background.
Apply for Google
Apply for Vestas
Apply for CGI
Apply for Parallel Wireless
Apply for Sprinklr
CloudThat Job Description
CloudThat is hiring candidates for the post of Content Writing Internship.
CloudThat Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Writing content for social media platforms, blogs, Quora and advertising.
- Conducting research on various tech-based subjects.
- Assisting with B2C and sometimes B2B content deliverables.
- Ideation and brainstorming for digital content to increase brand awareness.
- Understanding the company and its services.
CloudThat Job Eligibility Criteria
- Fresh graduates, Student, fresher or other from a Media, Communication or English Literature background.
CloudThat Job Preferred skill
- Good research techniques and skills or at least a willingness to conduct research.
- Good written and verbal skills in English.
- Good handle and understanding of English grammar.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word etc.
- Knowledge or interest in blog writing, Quora and other basic content form
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and CMS software (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiarity with social media content and writing.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Good understanding of SEO.
How to Apply for CloudThat Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
CloudThat is focused on quickly empowering IT professionals and organizations with leveraging Cloud, Big Data, and IoT. It was founded by Bhavesh Goswami, an ex-Amazonian who was part of the AWS product development team, who brings in 17 years of experience in the IT training and consulting business which allows us to deliver high quality consulting services with best industry practices.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here