CNCI Recruitment 2022 for Data Entry Operator : CNCI invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Data Entry Operator for fill up one vacancy on contract basis for deployment in the office of CNCI, Kolkata. The last date for submission of applications is 9th November, 2022. Other details of the CNCI Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
CNCI Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|No of Vacancy||1|
|Qualification||Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree)|
|Salary||₹ 17,498/- per month*|
|Last Registration Date||9th November, 2022.|
CNCI Recruitment Description
CNCI is hiring candidates for the post of Data Entry Operator
CNCI Recruitment Age Limit
- As per Advertisement.
CNCI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline.
- Sound knowledge in operating computer along with at least 2 years.
- Experience in Medical Transcription / Health Information & Records Occupations.
CNCI Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination
CNCI Recruitment Application Fee:
- General – ₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – ₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – ₹ 531/- (₹ 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – ₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – ₹ 885- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – ₹ 531/- (₹ 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- The fee should be made through online payment mode using Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
CNCI Recruitment Salary
- ₹ 17,498/- per month
CNCI Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 9th November 2022.
How to Apply for CNCI Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through BECIL official website (becilregistration.com).
- The BECIL Registration to be completed in 7 steps:-
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 09/11/2022 (Wednesday).
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here