Cognizant Hiring 2022 For Programmer Analyst Trainee – Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Cognizant Recruitment 2022
|Programmer Analyst Trainee
|₹ 4 LPA*
Apply for PG
Apply for BYJU’S
Apply for Sutherland
Apply for Microsoft
Apply for Vivify Healthcare
Cognizant Job Description:
Cognizant is hiring candidates for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee.
Cognizant Job Mandatory documents for registration:
The registration link will be shared with college TPOs and the students must scan and upload the below mentioned documents into a single pdf file while registering.
- Resume attached with passport size photograph
- College ID card
- All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets
Cognizant Job Preferred skill:
- If you are from CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches.You can try for GenC Elevate.An additional skill bonus will be provided for GenC Elevate category of hiring.
Cognizant Job Eligibility Criteria:
- 2023 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA, MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree), M.Sc (CS & IT) students only
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of 5th semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater
- (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/ PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Students should be of 18-28 years of age to apply
About Cognizant :
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
How to Apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here