Cognizant Netcentric Hiring 2023 For Support Engineer- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Cognizant Netcentric Recruitment 2023
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Apply for Infosys
Apply for Paypal
Apply for Kyndryl
Apply for Mahindra
Apply for PEPSICO
Cognizant Netcentric Job Description
Cognizant Netcentric is hiring candidates for the post of Support Engineer.
Cognizant Netcentric Job Eligibility Criteria
- B.E/ B.Tech
Cognizant Netcentric Job Preferred skill
- Customer and business support experience in software applications and testing methodologies
- Understand customer needs and you put yourself in the customer’s shoes and guide his expectations
- Familiar with basic web architecture and infrastructure and HTTP protocol (you understand concepts like request and response, headers, cookies, etc.)
- ITIL best practices
- Ability to collect use cases and convert them into technical issues
- Communication and interpersonal skills to lead customers in urgent or critical situations
- By monitoring the alerts and notifications, you can respond according to the event management strategy
- Perform standard maintenance tasks, performance tests and log analysis on business-critical customer systems
- Good training delivery skills, you have the ability to teach clients and colleagues in an interesting and meaningful manner
- Flexible and you can adapt to the specifications of a new customer
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Willing to contribute to an on-call rotation plan
How to Apply for Cognizant Netcentric Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
About Cognizant Netcentric
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here