DBRAIT Recruitment 2022 for Group C Vacancies : Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology (DBRAIT), Pahargoan, Port Blair invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of following Group C vacancies on regular basis through Direct Recruitment. The last date for registration of online applications is 10th December 2022. Other details of the DBRAIT Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
DBRAIT Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Group C Vacancies|
|No of Vacancy||08|
|Qualification||Secondary School examination (10th Std.) Pass.|
|Salary||₹ 18000 – 56900/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Pahargoan, Port Blair|
|Last Registration Date||10th December 2022.|
DBRAIT Recruitment Description
DBRAIT is hiring candidates for the post of Group C Vacancies
DBRAIT Recruitment Group C Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
DBRAIT Recruitment Age Limit
- 18 – 33 years for Male.
- 18 – 38 years for Female.
DBRAIT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
(from a recognized Board / Institution)
- Cook: 10th Standard (Matric) passed with trade certificate in cooking with 2 years industrial exposure in reputed Hotel. (OR) 10th Std. passed and having 5 years’ experience cooking in a reputed Restaurant / Hotel. Should qualify in the proficiency / skill test to be conducted by department.
- DCRA / Mali / Peon / Sweeper: Must have passed Secondary School examination (10th Std.) Pass.
DBRAIT Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
DBRAIT Recruitment Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No of Question||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness / Knowledge||25||25|
DBRAIT Recruitment Exam Syllabus
- Basic Science: The topics will be of X std. science level.
- Basic Math’s: The topics will be of X std. maths level on number system, algebra, basic geometry, arithmetical computation of whole number, decimal and fraction and relationship between numbers.
- General English: The topics will be knowledge of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms etc. There may also be question based on comprehension of a passage.
- General Awareness / General Knowledge: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to the society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current affairs. The test will also include questions relating to A&N Islands and other States of India especially, pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Science, current affairs, General Polities and Scientific Research etc.
DBRAIT Recruitment Application Fee
DBRAIT Recruitment Salary
- Pay Level – 1, ₹ 18000 – 56900/- per month.
DBRAIT Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th December,2022.
How to Apply for DBRAIT Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates may be submit your application through online mode – A&N Administration Official website (e-recruitment.andaman.gov.in).
- The candidates are required to enter basic details and upload recent Passport photograph and required documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 10/12/2022 till 12:00 Midnight.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here