Dell Hiring 2022 For Production & Assembly Representative- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Dell Recruitment 2022
|Production & Assembly Representative
|0 – 1 Year
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Apply for IQVIA
Apply for Pragmaedge
Apply for Apple
Apply for Paypal
Apply for Stefanini
Dell Job Description:
Dell is hiring candidates for the post of Production & Assembly Representative.
Dell Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receiving the materials in super market system and required parts kitted to be ready for production.
- Feed the defined materials to the line without stoppage.
- Ability to quickly learn PC product assembly skills with best quality.
- Quickly learn and build new products, as and when they are launched.
- Test the PC with interactive test and monitoring .
- Responsible to Packing and stack in FGA.
- Compliance to LEAN and ISO standards.
- Compliance to daily processes, maintaining 6S in their respective locations.
Dell Job Eligibility Criteria:
- Fresher/1 year Apprentice completion
- Minimum requirement of +2
- Electronics and basic computer hardware’s skills will be added advantage.
- Willing to work in all shifts.
- Quick learner and willing to accept the new Tasks.
About Dell :
Dell is an American multinational technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services and is owned by its parent company, Dell Technologies.
How to Apply for Dell Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here