Deloitte Hiring 2022 For Blockchain Engineer- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Deloitte Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Blockchain Engineer|
|Salary||15 LPA* to 23 LPA *|
|Qualifications||Bachelors / Masters Degree or PhD|
|Job Location||Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
Apply for Deutsche Bank
Apply for Vodafone
Apply for AMD
Apply for MountBlue
Apply for Mavenir
Deloitte Job Description:
Deloitte is hiring candidates for the post of Blockchain Engineer.
Work you will do:
- Work as a subject matter resource for supporting client engagement teams in assessing risk of digital asset ecosystems including, but not limited to misappropriation of assets, accuracy and completeness of blockchain data, technical, compliance, and governance risks
- Identify strategic risks and opportunities in the digital asset ecosystem based on industry insights, latest academic research, exchange with colleagues
- Educate clients and internal teams on digital assets
- Prepare technical documentation and diagrams for digital assets and contribute to developing auditing guidance with a focus on topical areas: private key management, smart contract platforms, multi-signature arrangements, privacy coins, protocol governance, byzantine fault tolerance, proof-of-work, and proof-of-stake consensus models
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to analyze, design, and/or implement products and services
- Analyze, design, code, and test digital asset related software components with an eye for building functional, performant, scalable, production software
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of client’s business environments and basic risk management approaches
- Demonstrate knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, and Deloitte’s products and service lines
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Actively lead decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
Deloitte Job Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Software development experience with a focus on digital asset and blockchain technology
- Experience in developing applications with C#/.NET, Node.JS, ASP.NET WEB API, Azure IAAS/PAAS elements, Angular.js, Docker and SQL Server
Deloitte Job Preferred skill:
- Passion for the cryptocurrency/blockchain space
- Understanding of digital assets and have worked with at least one open source project such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE & VSTS or equivalent software version control tool
- Experience conducting, following, engaging, and presenting technical research on digital assets
- Ability to understand and advance the body of knowledge associated with digital asset related projects through speaking engagements, white papers, or other similar means.
- Experience with privacy oriented digital asset technologies like Dash and Monero
About Deloitte :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
How to Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here