Deloitte Recruitment 2022 For Business Analyst : Deloitte is hiring Business Analyst from 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 batches through an Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Deloitte Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Salary||₹ 6 LPA*|
Apply for HCL
Apply for SAP
Apply for Uber
Apply for ITBP
Apply for Genpact
Deloitte Job Description:
Deloitte is hiring candidates for the post of Analyst – Business Systems.
Deloitte Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, test, and implement technical reporting solutions.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders, gathering business requirements, and translating requirements into reporting and dashboard solutions
- Modify and maintain existing report and reporting applications.
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions
- Recognizes and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity, and scalability.
- Work with the testing team to develop performance test plans and cases.
- Customize ServiceNow (or other workflow applications) and facilitate the rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
- Design technical solutions and implementations of strategic technologies and other modules.
- Develop scripts, workflows, and flows on the ServiceNow and/or other platforms to automate tasks and integrations
- Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting, and third-party software integrations.
- Participate in ongoing production support and end-user support
- Manage service-impacting events and track resolution within established service level commitments by using appropriate diagnostic procedures, tools, and processes.
- The team works on different technologies like Tableau, RPA, Cognos, Integrify, Application testing, SQL, Alteryx, Jira Etc.
Deloitte Job Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, good presentation and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work well with internal clients.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and problem-solving
Deloitte Job Preferred skill:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, rapidly changing environment. Strong engagement skills, working with senior leaders on regular basis.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional departments in the firm to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work independently and with the team to ensure quality deliverables on the project
- Strong analytical skills, inquisitive nature, organized, process-driven, and detail-oriented.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated team player who works best in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.
How to Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here