Detroit Engineered Products Hiring Hiring 2023 For CAE Engineer & Associate Software Engineer- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Detroit Engineered Products Hiring Recruitment 2023
|Company Name||Detroit Engineered Products Hiring|
|Post Name||CAE Engineer & Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualifications||Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
Apply for Google
Apply for Vestas
Apply for CGI
Apply for Parallel Wireless
Apply for Sprinklr
Detroit Engineered Products Job Description
Detroit Engineered Products Hiring is hiring candidates for the post of CAE Engineer & Associate Software Engineer.
Detroit Engineered Products Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Build Finite element models using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) softwares.
- Interact and support customers on technical aspects and develop automated processes when required
- Work closely with the Customer/Engineering Services Team /Tech support Team to get details on Software Requirement specifications and then prepare technical documentation
- Prepare Testcase and Testdata based on the Software Requirement specification
- Manual Testing and Automation Testing for the given Software requirement specification.
- Develop engineering designs with minimal supervision when working with execution teams.
- Implement engineering changes as required.
- Develop alternative design solutions
Detroit Engineered Products Job Eligibility Criteria
- M.E/M.Tech-B.E/B.Tech 2021/2022 pass out
- Candidates should be of B.E/B.Tech- Computer Science/Mechanical
- Percentage of above 70% (10th, 12th or Diploma, Bachelors & Masters)
- Strong engineering fundamentals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Programming Knowledge on C++ is an added advantage
Detroit Engineered Products Job Preferred skill
- Strong engineering fundamentals & application skills
- Strong analytical and theoretical skills
- Good knowledge in CAD and FEA tools
- Experience in Hypermesh , Ansa, Simlab etc is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team
How to Apply for Detroit Engineered Products Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
About Detroit Engineered Products
Detroit Engineered Products (DEP) is an Engineering Solutions and Product Development company. Since its inception in 1998 in Troy, Michigan, USA, DEP is now a global company with footprints in Europe, China, Korea, Japan and India.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here