DIHAR Recruitment 2022 for JRF, RA : Defense Institute of High Altitude Research (DIHAR) is a frontier institute of Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO) invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for Walk in Interview for Junior Research Fellows (JRF) and Research Associate (RA) positions. The Walk in Interview scheduled to be held on 22nd December 2022. Other details of the DIHAR Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
DIHAR Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Defence Institute of High Altitude Research (DIHAR)|
|Post Name||JRF, RA|
|No of Vacancy||07|
|Salary||₹ 31,000/- – ₹ 54,000/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Leh, UT (Ladakh)|
|Last Registration Date/Walk in Interview||22nd December 2022|
DIHAR Recruitment Description
DIHAR is hiring candidates for the post of JRF, RA
DIHAR Recruitment Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
DIHAR Recruitment Age Limit
- For JRF: 28 years
- For RA: 35 years
- Age Relaxation as per Government of India rules.
DIHAR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- M.Sc./ M.V.Sc in first division with NET qualification (OR) M.Tech in first division at both Graduate and Post-graduate level.
- Subjects: Botany, Agriculture Science / Horticulture/ Botany, Biophysics/ Animal Physiology/ Genetics/ Zoology/ Biochemistry/ Medical Biochemistry/ Veterinary Science/ Animal Nutrition, Animal Science/ Immunology/ Zoology/ Biochemistry/ Medical Biochemistry/ Food Science & Nutrition.
Ph.D in Agriculture Science/ Horticulture/ Botany.
DIHAR Recruitment Job Location
- DIHAR Head Quarters at Leh, UT (Ladakh) and Base Laboratory at UT Chandigarh.
DIHAR Recruitment Salary
- For JRF: ₹ 31,000/- per month + HRA
- For RA: ₹ 54,000/- per month + HRA
DIHAR Recruitment Selection Process
- Walk in Interview
DIHAR Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22nd December,2022.
How to Apply for DIHAR Recruitment?
- Date: 22/12/2022 (Thursday)
- Reporting Time: 09:00 AM
- Venue: DIHAR Base Lab, Near 3 BRD, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh – 160002.
- Eligible candidates shall bring Original and self attested copy of all certificates (DoB, Educational Qualification, Experience) with neatly typed Bio-data at the time of Interview.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here