DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022 for Technician, Assistant : DRDO Center for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens, who have qualified ITI and Diploma candidates for recruitment of Senior Technical Assistant-B and Technician-A posts. The selection will be made through DRDO CEPTAM 10 Entry Test – Computer Based. The last date for submission of applications is 23rd September 2022. Other details of the DRDO CEPTAM Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||DRDO CEPTAM|
|Post Name||Technician, Assistant|
|No of Vacancy||1901|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Science or Diploma in Engineering or Technology or Computer Science or Allied subjects, Xth Class / Matric pass, ITI|
|Salary||Senior Technical Assistant-B: Pay Matrix Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112400/-|
Technician-A: Pay Matrix Level 2 ₹ 19900 – 63200/-
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Registration Date||23rd September 2022|
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment Description
DRDO CEPTAM is hiring candidates for the post of Technician, Assistant
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years
- Age Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / ESM / PwBD category candidates, as per Government rules.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Senior Technical Assistant-B:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Diploma in Engineering or Technology or Computer Science or Allied subjects, recognised by AICTE in the required discipline.
- Disciplines: Automobile, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics or Electronics & Comm. or Electronics Telecommunication Instrumentation, Mechanical, Metallurgy Engg., Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Library Science, Mathematics, MLT, Photography, Physics, Printing Technology, Psychology, Textile, Zoology.
- Xth Class / Matric pass or equivalent from a recognised Board or Institute (AND)
- Certificate from a recognised ITI or Certificate of minimum one year duration from recognised Institution if the ITI do not award Certificate or NTC or NAC in the required disciplne.
- Disciplines: Automobile, Book Binder, Carpenter, CNC Operator, COPA, Draughtsman (Mechanical), DTP Operator, Electrician, Electronics, Fitter, Grinder, Machinist, Mechanic(Diesel), Mill Wright Mechanic, Motor Mechanic Painter, Photographer, Refrigeration & AC, Sheet Metal Worker, Turner, Welder.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B)||1075|
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment Selection Process
|Senior Technical Assistant-B:||(1) Tier-I (CBT) – Screening Test|
(2) Tier-II (CBT) – Selection Test
|Technician-A:||(1) Tier-II (CBT) – Selection Test|
(2) Tier-II – Trade / Skill Test
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment Salary
- Senior Technical Assistant-B: Pay Matrix Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112400/-
- Technician-A: Pay Matrix Level 2 ₹ 19900 – 63200/-
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 3rd September, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23rd September 2022
How to Apply for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through DRDO Official website (www.drdo.gov.in) from 3rd September 2022.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 23/09/2022 (Friday) up to 17:00 Hours.
- For queries about this recruitment contact Helpdesk Number – 011 – 23882332/33/34, 23819217 (OR) email to email@example.com.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here