DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2022 for LDC, MTS, Driver : Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643231, Tamil Nadu invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor Driver and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. The last date for submission of applications is 28th October 2022. Other details of the DSSC Wellington Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||DSSC Wellington|
|Post Name||LDC, MTS, Driver|
|No of Vacancy||09|
|Qualification||10th Pass (Matric)/12th Class|
|Salary||₹ 18000 – ₹ 63200/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Registration Date||28th October,2022|
DSSC Wellington Recruitment Description
DSSC Wellington is hiring candidates for the post of LDC, MTS, Driver
DSSC Wellington Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||04|
|Civilian Motor Driver|
|MTS (Office and Training)||02|
DSSC Wellington Recruitment Age Limit
- LDC: 18 – 27 years
- Civilian Motor Driver: 18 – 27 years
- MTS: 18 – 25 years
DSSC Wellington Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||(a) Matric with 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University.|
(b) Skill Test: A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes).
|Civilian Motor Driver|
|(a) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
(b) Must possess the civilian driving license for heavy vehicles.
(c) Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in driving heavy vehicles.
|MTS (Office and Training)||(a) Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institute.|
DSSC Wellington Recruitment Selection Process
Written Test only
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness (v) Trade Specific.
- The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/ physical test wherever applicable based on merit/ category in the written test.
DSSC Wellington Recruitment Salary
- LDC: Level 2 ₹ 19900 – 63200/-
- Civilian Motor Driver: Level 2 ₹ 19900 – 63200/-
- MTS: Level 1 ₹ 18000 – 56900/-
DSSC Wellington Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28th October,2022
How to Apply for DSSC Wellington Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format.
- Applications complete in all respects along with photo copies of self attested documents nd affixed photograph addressed to “The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231, Tamil Nadu.”
- Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____“.
- The last date for receipt of application is 28/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here