ESIC Recruitment 2022 for Senior Resident : ESIC is under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. ESIC Recruitment of various Govt Jobs in ESIC Headquarters, ESI Field Offices / Units, ESI Field Offices and ESIC Hospitals in all over India. The last date for walk-in-interview is 06th October 2022. Other details of the ESIC Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
ESIC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No of Vacancy||17|
|Qualification||MBBS with PG Degree/DNB/Diploma|
|Salary/Emoluments||Fixed pay of ₹1,30797/- *|
|Date of Walk in interview||6th October, 2022|
ESIC Recruitment Description
ESIC is hiring candidates for the post of Senior Resident
ESIC Recruitment Vacancies
ESIC Recruitment Age Limit
- As on date of interview: not exceeding 45 years. Age relaxation as per rules
ESIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS with PG Degree/DNB/Diploma or equivalent as per residency scheme in concerned specialty from recognized University/Institution.
- In the condition, if candidate having PG Degree/DNB/ Diploma are not available, those without PG qualification but having 02 (Two) years’ experience in concerned Specialty may be considered.
ESIC Recruitment Salary
- Fixed pay of Rs.1,30797/- (Rupees One Lakh Thirty Thousand Seven Hundred and Ninety-Seven only) as per latest H. Q. Office letter No.- Z17/11/1/2007/Med.IV(Pt. file) dated 13.04.2022, effective from 01/04/2022
ESIC Recruitment Security Money Deposit
- The selected candidate for the post of Senior Residents (39 days) will have to furnish a DD of an amount of Rs.10,000/- (Rs. Ten thousand only) drawn in favor of ESI FUND ACCOUNT NO – 1” payable at New Delhi at the time of joining as security money deposit.
ESIC Recruitment Important Dates
- Date of Walk in Interview for recruitment : 6th October, 2022.
How to Apply or Instruction for ESIC Recruitment?
- Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on ground of belonging to the OBC should submit the community certificate as prescribed by GOI, DOPT OM No. 36012/12/22/93-ESTT. (SCT) dated 08/09/93 which is modified by GOI DOPT OM No. 36033/3/2004(Res.) dated 09/03/2004 and time to time failing which the benefit of reservation/relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected. The OBC Certificate should be latest and not prior to one year form the date of interview.
- Applicants are advised to reach the office of the Medical Superintendent, IG ESI Hospital, Delhi on the date of walk-in-interview i.e on 06.10.2022 at 9.00 A.M. along with original documents and one set of photocopies(self-attested) as listed on application form. No candidate will be entertained after 11 A.M.
- Other terms and conditions shall be as per Govt. of India rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here