EY Hiring 2023 For Associate Software Engineer- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
EY Recruitment 2023
|Associate Software Engineer
|4.2 – 6.8 LPA*
|Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
Apply for Google
Apply for Vestas
Apply for CGI
Apply for Parallel Wireless
Apply for Sprinklr
EY Job Description
EY is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
EY Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Our Consulting practice provides differentiated focus on the key business themes to help our clients solve better questions around technology.
- Our vision is to be recognized as a leading provider of differentiated technology consulting services, harnessing new disruptive technology, alliances and attracting talented people to solve our clients’ issues.
- It’s an exciting time to join us and grow your career as a technology professional. A technology career is about far more than leading-edge innovations.
- It’s about the application of these technologies in the real world to make a real, meaningful impact.
- We are looking for highly motivated, articulate individuals who have the skills to the technology lifecycle and are passionate about designing innovative solutions to solve complex business problems.
EY Job Eligibility Criteria
- Should have secured 60% and above
- No active Backlogs
EY Job Preferred skill
- Adaptive to team and fosters collaborative approach
- Innovative approach to the project, when required
- Shows passion and curiosity, desire to learn and can think digital
- Agile mindset and ability to multi-task
- Must have an eye for detail
How to Apply for EY Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here