EY Recruitment 2022 for Data Analyst | Work from home : EY is hiring Data Analyst for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 batches. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
EY Recruitment 2022:-
|INR 4.5 – 8 LPA
|Kochi India(work From home)
Apply for Zoho
Apply for Capgemini
Apply for Wipro
Apply for CGI
Apply for Deloitte
EY Job Roles and Responsibilities:-
- We are looking for a SQL Developer to create and manage analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
- In this role, one should have a background in data and business analysis, hands-on experience working with the leading BI skills – Azure Dev Ops (TFS online), SQL Server and Power BI
- The ET Business Office Business Intelligence and Analytics team is responsible for facilitating the reporting demands from ET senior leadership.
- The objective of the ET BI&A team is to ensure that reporting requirements are delivered in an optimized, effective and efficient way and supports ET Senior Leadership in delivering its commitments.
- Support the development and maintenance of accurate reports to be consumed by senior leaders
- Interact with Global and local stakeholders, understand their needs to service them optimally
- Facilitate efficient and error-free reporting – using SQL and Power BI
- Identify and drive resolution of gaps in data reporting
- Identify and implement reporting process improvements
EY Job Preferred Skills Set:-
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Power Bi and Power Automate would be a plus
- Analytical and an excellent communicator, having an eye for business and problem-solving aptitude.
- Solid understanding of the latest Data Modelling techniques and tools
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with global teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Maintaining the integrity of the information in the reports being produced and other relevant applications
- Understand the agreed SLAs and deliver reporting activities
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Good working knowledge and awareness of different cultures and working practices across regions.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
How to Apply for EY Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here