FedEx Hiring 2023 For Data Engineer- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
FedEx Recruitment 2023
- Company Name: FedEx
- Post Name: Data Engineer
- Salary: 4.3 LPA*
- Experience: Fresher
- Job Type: Full time
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Batch: 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022
Apply for PayPal
Apply for Skill-Lync
Apply for Shell
Apply for Infosys
Apply for Cyient
FedEx Job Description
FedEx is hiring candidates for the post of Data Engineer.
FedEx Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Research and develop Data Ingestion pipelines
- Drive adoption of cloud-based data ingestion systems into next-generation of FedEx Solutions
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Build prototypes of learning solutions to show proof-of-concepts and develop scalable integrated enterprise services
- Design, develop, implement, test intelligent application solutions and in a PaaS environment
- Work with technical leadership to drive innovation and create best practices within the team.
- Present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to internal and external team members.
- Collaborate and contribute to the company’s data mining architectures, modeling standards,reporting, and data analysis methodologies
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Contribute to a positive culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence by identifying and implementing process improvements where appropriate.
FedEx Job Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, and Overall 6 months of experience or Graduate with little basic knowledge on the below required skills/ trained fresh graduate.
FedEx Job Preferred skill
- In-depth knowledge of database structures/ data warehousing principles, and experience in SQL across different platforms including structured and unstructured data from various enterprise sources.
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to select relevant source of information and explore abundance of data available in FedEx to identify and solve business problems.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data with a scientific approach in order to determine the best and most optimal solution
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to understand the business problem, gather business requirements, supporting data and with/without guidance of leadership, help stakeholders/partners understand the business and scientific principles behind the process in order to gain their buy-in.
- Proficiency with data integration tools such as Ab Initio, Informatica, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Spark, Scala, Event Hub and cloud infrastructure like Azure, GCP or OCI.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores and experience with building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Initiative and passion for finding solutions to ambiguous problems and ability to work in difficult situations and across organizational boundaries.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, with ability to communicate or convey the results to audience at all levels.
FedEx Corporation, formerly Federal Express Corporation and later FDX Corporation, is an American multinational conglomerate holding company focused on transportation, e-commerce and business services based in Memphis, Tennessee.
How to Apply for FedEx Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here