Freshworks Recruitment 2022 For Graduate Trainee : Freshworks is hiring Graduate Trainee for 2021, 2022 & 2023 batches. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Freshworks Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee|
Apply for NIKE
Apply for Dunzo
Apply for ABB
Apply for Unacademy
Apply for HP
Freshworks Job Description:
The different software development teams work closely with the product teams and are divided into squads. Each squad may comprise of a few product managers and product designers and a number of software engineers. Each engineer is part of a squad and each squad owns different areas of responsibility for their respective product / platform – be it backend, frontend, testing or operations. They own the entire SDLC for their area of responsibility and are in charge of delivering world-class features for our products. Anyone who enjoys programming and writing code to solve business problems will fit very well into engineering roles at Freshworks.
Freshworks Job Responsibilities:
- Solid problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience with hands-on programming (in any language).
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and OOPs concepts.
- Passion for building things from ground up.
- If you’ve built web/mobile apps during your time in college, that will certainly give you an edge.
Freshworks Eligibility Criteria:
- This is for final year students currently in college and will graduate by July 2022; ready to join as full time employees upon graduation.
- We are open to students pursuing all undergraduate courses. We do not have positions for fresh PG students at this time.
- If you graduated in 2021 or earlier, we have only a few openings where we are hiring freshers – we will reach out to you based on the openings we have.
- If you are not yet in final year (graduating in 2023 or later) – we will archive your profile for now and you can apply when you are in final year.
Freshworks Job Preferred skill:
- Shortlisted profiles will be invited to a coding challenge. We will send out invites in a periodic manner and give one week to complete it.
- All our interviews will be virtual video interviews on Zoom, since we are all working remotely for the time being.
- We will plan multiple interview drives – they may be spread over 2-3 dates to accommodate all candidates.
- Given the context of Covid and remote work – Freshworks is working partially remotely (as things stand today). While we have office locations in Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad – we are open to hiring in all these locations, but the majority of our teams are based out of Chennai.
- We are also tentatively looking at expanding to newer locations and will take your preference in case you wish to be based out of these locations in the future.
- We are also slowly returning back to the office in phases, and will expect those hired to work out of one of the three offices upon joining.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and business.
There are mainly three rounds:
- Aptitude/Verbal ability round/Written Round
- Technical Interview Round
- HR round
How to Apply for Freshworks Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here