Genpact Hiring 2023 For Management Trainee Data Scientist- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Genpact Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Management Trainee Data Scientist|
|Batch||2018 to 2022|
Apply for Harman
Apply for Intel
Apply for Flex
Apply for Deloitte
Apply for Zscaler
Genpact Job Description
Genpact is hiring candidates for the post of Management Trainee Data Scientist.
Genpact Job Eligibility Criteria
- B.E/MSc/MTech – Computer Science/Statistics/Data Science
- Has sound Statistical knowledge and its application to solve real time business problems. Experience solving business issues with the application of analytics, leveraging data in a research or consultative setting, or applicable Master’s degree
Genpact Job Preferred skill
- Ability to ask right queries
- Ability to prioritize and organize own workload
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Superb communication and negotiation skills
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2023?
- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here