Genpact Hiring 2023 For Process Associate- Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Genpact Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Process Associate|
|Experience||0 -2 Years|
|Qualifications||Any Graduation/ PG|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
Apply for Dailyhunt
Apply for Optum
Apply for Viasat
Apply for Tracxn
Apply for Faurecia
Genpact Job Description
Genpact is hiring candidates for the post of Process Associate.
Genpact Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and moderate the platform by following the policies, processes, and guidelines and provide decision based on prescribed guidelines.
- Review and investigate 3D, visual, graphic, audio, and text content for violation of policies and guidelines. (For example – slurs, cuss words, adult content, etc.)
- The role also involves moderating content of Egregious nature
- Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely
- Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies
- Accountable for performance standards (Efficiency, Quality) in a weekly manner
- Use market specific knowledge, signals, and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our client’s community of gamers
Genpact Job Eligibility Criteria
- Any graduate
- Experience in content moderation/trust and safety
- Minimum B2 proficiency in English CEFR
- If selected for bilingual language, proficiency in the selected native language
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekends)
- Basic PC skills (Internet navigation, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable with dealing with routine work quickly and at a high standard
- Interest in playing PC games and acumen towards gaming terminologies & Industry
Genpact Job Preferred skill
- Experience in playing PC games (PUBG/BGMI, Fortnite, COD etc.)
- Culturally aware of the regional trends
- Tech Savvy
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here