Genpact Recruitment 2022 For Process Associate Content Moderation : Genpact is hiring Process Associate Content Moderation from 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 batches through an Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Genpact Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Process Associate Content Moderation|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Apply for Nokia
Apply for DRDO
Apply for IBM
Apply for Genpact
Apply for Yash Technologies
Genpact Job Responsibilities:
- Provide resolution to maintain standards of quality
- Review content and provide resolution based on prescribed guidelines
- Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely
- Provide insights to help improve the support to the users
- Maintain a thorough understanding of processes and policies
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
Genpact Job Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduate (PG an added advantage) from any discipline.
Genpact Job Preferred skill:
- Fluent in reading/Write in English & Telugu Language
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Problem-solving skills with customer-centric approach
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work)
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create a competitive advantage.
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here