Google hiring Technical Solutions Engineer 2022 : Google is hiring Technical Solutions Engineers from 2021 & 2022 batches through an Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Google Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Technical Solutions Engineer|
|Salary||6- 8 LPA|
|Experience||0 -2 Yr|
|Batch||2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
Google Job Description:
As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you will be a part of a global team that provides support to help customers seamlessly make the switch to Google Cloud. When customers cannot resolve issues themselves, you will help to ensure that we have the necessary tools and processes to resolve the issue.
Google Job Responsibilities:
- Support our platform on customer systems by diagnosing and resolving customer problems through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of investigation tools to increase productivity for customer issues on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues, and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Act as a consultant and subject-matter expert for internal stakeholders in Engineering, Sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work as part of a team of Engineers/Consultants that globally ensure customer support.
- Understand customer issues and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams.
Google Job Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience developing web applications, scripts, and programming languages (e.g. Python, Go, Java, etc).
Google Job Preferred Skills:
- Basic Cloud Foundations include networking, logging and monitoring, security, and compliance.
- Experience in Databases, Big Data, Information Retrieval, Data mining or Machine Learning and experiences in building multi-tier high available distributed applications with modern web technologies.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux and/or Windows systems, from kernel to shell and beyond, taking in system libraries, file systems, client-server protocols and system administration tasks.
- Ability to quickly prioritize multiple tasks and excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced setting.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, follow-through and problem-solving skills, along with resourcefulness and effective communication skills.
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here