Hindu College Delhi Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Professor : Hindu College, University of Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professors in various department. The last date for submission of applications is 1st October, 2022. Other details of the Hindu College Delhi Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Hindu College Delhi Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Hindu College Delhi|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No of Vacancy||69|
|Salary||Academic Pay Level 10 ₹ 57,700/- as per 7th CPC pay matrix.|
|Last Registration Date||1st October, 2022|
Hindu College Delhi Recruitment Description
Hindu College Delhi is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant Professor
Hindu College Delhi Recruitment Discipline wise Vacancies
- Botany – 04, Chemistry – 07, Commerce – 04, Economics – 02, English – 06, Environmental Science – 02, Hindi – 04, History – 05, Mathematics – 04, Philosophy – 04, Physical Education – 01, Physics – 11, Political Science – 03, Sanskrit – 02, Sociology – 02, Statistics – 03, Zoology – 05.
Hindu College Delhi Recruitment Age Limit
- As per Delhi University Rules.
Hindu College Delhi Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned / relevant / allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (OR) Ph.D. degree.
Hindu College Delhi Recruitment Selection Process
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
Hindu College Delhi Recruitment Shortlisting Criteria
|Graduation||21 / 19 / 16 / 10|
|Post Graduation||25 / 23 / 20|
|M. Phil. /M.Tech /LLM/|
M.Ed or Equivalent
|07 / 05|
|NET with JRF||10|
|Teaching/ Post-Doctoral Experience||10|
Hindu College Delhi Recruitment Application Fee:
₹ 500/- for General (UR) / OBC / EWS category candidates.
No fee for Reserved Category (SC / ST), PwBD and all Women candidates.
The fee should be made through online payment mode.
Hindu College Delhi Recruitment Salary
- Academic Pay Level 10 ₹ 57,700/- as per 7th CPC pay matrix.
Hindu College Delhi Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 1st October, 2022
How to Apply for Hindu College Delhi Recruitment?
- Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through Delhi University College Online Application Portal (colrec.uod.ac.in).
- The candidates are required to fill all details and upload relevant documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 01/10/2022 or within two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here