Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment 2022 for Manager, Maintainer, Leader, Engineer : Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (A Government of Telangana Enterprise) and KEOLIS Hyderabad MRTS requires eligible Engineers, IT professionals and experienced professionals for current opening positions as various level of Officers, Managers, Team Leader, Operators etc. in Maintenance Division. Other details of the Hyderabad Metro Rail Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Hyderabad Metro Rail|
|Post Name||Manager, Maintainer, Leader, Engineer|
|No of Vacancy||28|
|Qualification||ITI / Diploma /Graduate Engineer /Experience in Procurement.|
|Salary||As per rules and regulation|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Registration Date||October 2022|
Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment Description
Hyderabad Metro Rail is hiring candidates for the post of Manager, Maintainer, Leader, Engineer
Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|AMS officer / Maximo||01|
|Signalling Team Leader||01|
|AFC / COM Associate Manager||01|
|PSS Associate Manager||01|
|Rolling Stock Team Leader||05|
Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment Age Limit
- Chief Mechanical Engineer: Below 55 years
- DGM Loco: Up to 64 years
Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Purchase Officer: At least 3 -8 years’ Experience in Procurement.
- AMS officer / Maximo: He /She should have a significant experience as a business analyst and solution architect with IBM Maximo and overall experience of 5 years in Asset Management Systems. Should be a qualified Engineering Graduate.
- Business Analyst: Should be a qualified ITI / Diploma /Engineer. He/ She should have experience as a business analyst and software development with overall experience of 5 years in application development.
- Signalling Team Leader: At least 3 years’ experience as a Diploma engineer in respective SIG/COM/AFC maintenance. Should be a qualified Diploma/Graduate Engineer – Electronics/ Electrical/ Communication.
- AFC Maintainer: At least 3 years’ experience as a ITI holder in respective SIG/COM/AFC maintenance wing. Should be a qualified ITI/ Diploma Engineer – Electronics/ Electrical/ Communication/ Mechanical.
- AFC / COM Associate Manager: Should be a qualified Engineer – Electronics/ Electrical.
- Signalling Maintainers: At least 3 years’ experience as a ITI holder in respective SIG/ COM/ AFC maintenance wing Should be a qualified ITI/ Diploma Engineer – Electronics/ Electrical/ Communication/ Mechanical.
- COM Maintainer: At least 3 years’ experience as a ITI holder in respective SIG/ COM/ AFC maintenance wing. Should be a qualified ITI/ Diploma Engineer – Electronics/ Electrical/ Communication/ Mechanical.
- PSS Associate Manager: At least 10 years’ experience, with at least 5 years’ experience in management of Power Supply maintenance or railway catenary (OHE) maintenance. The PSS&OHE Manager should be a qualified Electrical Engineer.
- Rolling Stock Team Leader: Should be a qualified Diploma / Graduate Engineer – Mechanical / Electrical /Electronics. At least 4-6 years’ experience as a Degree/ Diploma engineer in the field of Electrical/ Mechanical Maintenance. Knowledge of working in a technically – based rail/ metro or industrial environment.
Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment Selection Process
How to Apply for Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates send your applications with updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) to KeolisHyd.Jobs@keolishyderabad.com
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here