IBPS Recruitment 2022 for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is hiring Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in IBPS PO/ MT XII participating banks for 2022 batches. The online examination for the next common recruitment process for selection of personnel for PO / MT posts in the Participating Banks in tentatively scheduled in October 2022 / November 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. Jobinfo provides all new government, private, MNC, and local job updates for freshers and experience.The last date for submission of applications is 22nd August 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
IBPS CRP PO / MT XII: IBPS RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS / MANAGEMENT TRAINEES
|Company Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee|
|No of Vacancy||6432|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Registration Date||2 August 2022 to 22 August 2022|
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Wipro
Apply for Deloitte
Apply for Keysight
Apply for Bentley
IBPS PO Vacancies and Validity:
- The IBPS PO MT 2022 depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2023-24 based on the business needs of the Participating Banks / Organizations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organizations keeping in view the spirit of Govt.
- Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.
- The validity for CWE PO/MT-XII will automatically expire at the close of business on 31st March 2024 with or without giving any notice.
IBPS PO Age Limit:
- 20 to 30 Years as on 1st August 2022.
- Born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both dates inclusive.
- The Upper age relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL), 10 years for PWD and 05 years for Ex-servicemen.
IBPS PO Salary:
|1st Increment||₹ 23,700- (₹ 980 x 7)|
|2nd Increment||₹ 30560 – (₹ 1145 x 2)|
|3rd Increment||₹ 32850 – (₹ 1310 x 7)|
|4th Increment||₹ 42020|
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria:
- A Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IBPS PO MT 2022 Exam Participating Banks:
- Bank of Baroda
- UCO Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of India
- Indian Bank
IBPS PO Selection Process 2022:
- Common Written Examination (CWE – Preliminary & Main Examination), Common Interview and Provisional Allotment.
Structure of Preliminary Examination: [Duration – One Hour] [Medium – English and Hindi]
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Marks|
Structure of Main Examination: [Medium – English and Hindi]
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||60|
|General / Economy / Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||02||25|
Interview: Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for CWE PO/MT-VIII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS.
IBPS PO 2022 Application Fee:
- For General & OBC Category candidates: ₹ 850/-
- For SC / ST / PWD Category candidates: ₹ 175/-
- The fee can be made through Online Mode Only (by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
How To Apply IBPS PO 2022?
- Apply Online through IBPS Official Website from 2nd August 2022. The candidates can apply only through Desktop Computer (using Internet Explorer 9+; Google Chrome 30+ ; Firefox 20+ browser), currently mobile device also allowed to apply IBPS jobs online.
- Visit ibpsonline.ibps.in/crppo12jul22/ page. Click on “Click here New Registration” button available at top right side top bar, then move to Important details page. Read all details about filling online application form, after click “Continue” to fill your details and upload your Recent Photo, Signature and documents
- Finally pay your online application fee to complete the process.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 22/08/2022. Take printout / softcopy of your application for future reference.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Latest IOCL Jobs >>
Latest Driver Jobs in Govt Sector >>
IBPS PO MT 2022 Important Dates:
- Opening date of on-line registration of application: 02/0/2022
- Last date of registration of application: 22/08/2022
- Closure for editing application details: 22/08/2022
- Last date for printing your application: 22/08/2022
- Online Fee Payment: 22/08/2022
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: September / October 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: September / October 2022
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary: October 2022
- Tentative Result of Online exam – Preliminary:November 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: December 2022
- Online Examination – Main: November 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2022
- Download of call letters for interview: January / February 2022
- Conduct of interview: January / February 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2023
How can I apply for IBPS PO in Mobile?
Recently, IBPS allows to applicants submit his / her online application through Smart Phone Mobiles. To apply online through your phone, the candidates have to activate the ‘Auto-Rotate’ display mode in their smartphones and hold the device horizontal view (Landscape mode) or switch your mobile browser in Desktop mode.
What is the Qualification for IBPS PO MT 2022?
Minimum Bachelor Degree (Graduate) or equivalent qualification in any discipline. The Qualification should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.