IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 for Agriculture, IT, Marketing, Law, HR : IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment of Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers XI Cadre (IBPS CRP SPL XII) such as IT, Agriculture, Law, HR and Marketing sector positions to be filled in IBPS CRP Specialist Officer 2022 participating Banks / Organizations. The validity for IBPS CRP SPL-XII will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2024 with or without giving any notice. The last date for submission of applications is 21st November 2022. Other details of the IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||IBPS Specialist Officer|
|Post Name||Agriculture, IT, Marketing, Law, HR|
|No of Vacancy||720|
|Qualification||Engineering/ Technology Degree/Degree (graduation)/Post Graduate Degree/LLB/MMS (Marketing) / MBA/PGDBA / PGDBM|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Registration Date||21st November 2022.|
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Description
IBPS Specialist Officer is hiring candidates for the post of Agriculture, IT, Marketing, Law, HR.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Vacancies
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||516|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||100|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||10|
|IT Officer (Scale-I)||44|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||25|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||15|
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1992 and not later than 01.11.2002 (both dates inclusive).
- Age Relaxation – 05 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC, 10 Years for PwD, For others as per Govt. Rules).
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|IT Officer (Scale-I)||04 years Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunications/ Electronics an Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation (OR) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics and Tele Communication/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications (OR) Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||04 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agriculture Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/ Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering.|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level (OR) Post Graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.|
|HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I)||Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.|
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Selection Process
- Online Common Written Examination (Common Written Examination) and Interview. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total weighted score to be considered to be shortlisted for Interview.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Exam Pattern
For Law Officer- Scale I & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I
|Name of the Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50||50|
For IT Officer Scale I, Agricultural Field Officer Scale I, HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I &Marketing Officer Scale I
|Name of the Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Cutoff Score
- The IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) cut off score for each Tests and Total weighted score will be considered by each Bank Organizations and also depending on the number of vacancies. The candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for final selection process of Interview. The Interview will be held in 2023-24. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Application Fee
- For General and OBC Category candidates: ₹ 850/-
- For SC, ST, PWD Category candidates: ₹ 175/-
- The fee should be made through online payment during filling online application form @ ibps.in.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Interview
- Shortlisted candidates based on IBPS CWE SO X cut-off score will be called for Interview. The Personal Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the nodal banks with the help of IBPS. In the event of Participating Organisations/ other financial organisations providing further vacancies during April 2022 – March 2023.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 1st November,2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21st November,2022.
How to Apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through IBPS online application portal from 1st November 2022.
- The candidates should enter basic details and upload scanned copy of required documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 21/11/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Notification and Application Form >>
Apply Online >>