ICFRE Recruitment 2022 for Scientist B : Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Graduates (Indian Citizens only) apply online for SBI Bank 1000+ Probationary Officer Vacancies 2022-23. The last date for submission of applications is 15th October 2022. Other details of the ICFRE Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
ICFRE Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Scientist B|
|No of Vacancy||44|
|Salary||₹ 56100 – 177500/- per Month*|
|Job Location||Dehradun, Jabalpur, Jodhpur, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Jorhat, Shimla, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Prayagraj, Chhindwara, Agartala, Aizwal and Vishakapatnam|
|Last Registration Date||15th October 2022.|
ICFRE Recruitment Description
ICFRE is hiring candidates for the post of Scientist B
ICFRE Recruitment Vacancies
- Biotechnology (SBT) – 04
- Botany (SBOT) – 04
- Cellulose and Paper (SCNP) – 01
- Chemistry (SCT) – 05
- Forest Ecology (SECO) – 02
- Entomology (SENT) – 02
- Environmental Science (SENV) – 02
- Forestry (SFT) – 05
- Genetics – 04
- Information Technology (SIT) – 02
- Pathology (SPP) – 01
- Soil Science (SSS) – 02
- Wood Science and Technology (WST) – 10
ICFRE Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years as on closing date.
- Age Relaxation as per Government of India Rules.
ICFRE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- First Class M.Sc. degree in Bio-technology / Agriculture / Botany / Pulp & Paper Science Technology / Chemistry / Forestry / Environment Science / Ecology / Zoology / Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Plant Genetics / Computer Science / IT etc. from a recognized University.
ICFRE Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal interview.
ICFRE Place of Posting
- ICFRE at Dehradun, Jabalpur, Jodhpur, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Jorhat, Shimla, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Prayagraj, Chhindwara, Agartala, Aizwal and Vishakapatnam.
ICFRE Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 2000/- is to be deposited by the candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC categories.
- The fee is to be paid online only through Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card etc.
- The SC/ ST/ Divyang/ Woman candidates are exempted from the payment of the Exam fee. However, they are required to pay Processing Fee of ₹ 1000/- online.
ICFRE Recruitment Salary
- Level 10 ₹ 56100 – 177500/- (7th CPC) plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
ICFRE Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 5th September 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15th October, 2022
How to Apply for ICFRE Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through ICFRE Recruitment Portal (recruitment.icfre.gov.in) from 5th September 2022.
- The candidates should enter basic details and qualification details.
- The candidates should upload scanned copy of recent Photograph, Signature and Educational qualification documents / certificates.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 15/10/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here