ICSSR Recruitment 2022 for Upper Division Clerk (UDR) : Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) for fill up 08 vacancies on deputation basis (03 years). The last date for submission of applications is 18th November, 2022. Other details of the ICSSR Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
ICSSR Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk (UDR)|
|No of Vacancy||08|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree / Eligible Officials from Central / State Govt Emp|
|Salary||Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/- *|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Registration Date||18th November, 2022.|
ICSSR Recruitment Description
ICSSR is hiring candidates for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDR)
ICSSR Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||08|
ICSSR Recruitment Age Limit
- As per Advertisement.
ICSSR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible Officials from Central / State Government Employees. Holding Regular post.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
ICSSR Recruitment Selection Process
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the Electrical Engineering discipline paper of GATE 2022.
- Personal Interview.
ICSSR Recruitment Salary
- Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-
ICSSR Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18th November, 2022.
How to Apply for ICSSR Recruitment?
- Eligible Candidates apply in the prescribed application format.
- Completed application along with self attested copies of certificates in proof of age, qualifications, experience etc. should reach to “Administrative Officer, Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110067.”
- Apply within 42 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper dated 8th October 2022 Issue. i.e. Last date will be 18/11/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here