India Government Mint Recruitment 2022 for Technician, Assistant, Supervisor : India Government Mint Kolkata has published recruitment notification of ITI / Diploma / Degree Holders. India Government Mint, Kolkata invites online applications from eligible and willing candidates for recruitment of Junior Technician, Lab Assistant, Substation Operator and Supervisor posts. The last date for submission of applications is 29th November, 2022. Other details of the India Government Mint Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
India Government Mint Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||India Government Mint|
|Post Name||Technician, Assistant, Supervisor|
|No of Vacancy||19|
|Qualification||ITI /Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree (B.E. / B.Tech)|
|Salary||₹ 18780/- – ₹ 95910/- per Month*|
|Last Registration Date||29th November, 2022|
India Government Mint Recruitment Description
India Government Mint is hiring candidates for the post of Technician, Assistant, Supervisor
India Government Mint Recruitment Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
India Government Mint Recruitment Age Limit
- 18 to 30 years for Supervisor.
- 18 to 25 years for all other posts.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
India Government Mint Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Technician: Full time ITI Certificate in Electronics / Welder / FOundry / Blacksmith / Machinist / Turner.
- Lab Assistant: Full time ITI Certificate in Lab Assistant (Chemical Plant) recognized from NCVT/SCVT.
- Substation Operator: Full time ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade recognized from NCVT/SCVT & possessing Wireman’s Permit issued by state’s Licensing Board (Electrical).
- Supervisor (Assay): First class full time Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) in Chemical Engineering / Technology.
India Government Mint Recruitment Selection Process
- Online Examination.
India Government Mint Recruitment Exam Pattern:
|Test Name||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks|
|Professional knowledge (in the respective category– Turner, Machinist, Machinist (Grinder), Foundry/Blacksmith, Welder, Electronics, Lab Assistant (Chemical Plant) and Electrician.||50||75|
India Government Mint Recruitment Exam Fee:
- ₹ 600/- (inclusive of GST) for all applicants applying for each post.
- ₹ 200/- (Intimation charge) only for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
India Government Mint Recruitment Salary
- Junior Technician: Level M-1 ₹ 18780 – 67390/-
- Lab Assistant: Level M-1 ₹ 18780 – 67390/-
- Substation Operator: Level M-1 ₹ 18780 – 67390/-
- Supervisor (Assay): Level S-1 ₹ 27600 – 95910/-
India Government Mint Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29th November,2022.
How to Apply for India Government Mint Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through IGM Kolkata online application portal from 29th October 2022.
- The candidates should enter basic details and upload scanned copy of required documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 29/11/2022.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Government Job Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here